Code of Conduct
The National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians’ (National Registry) Code of Conduct specifies that, as a condition for certification and recertification by the National Registry, you will:
- Provide full, truthful and updated information to the National Registry on any application for certification or recertification or in any other representation or communication to the National Registry.
- Provide accurate documentation of the training requirements for certification
- Accurately represent to the public your certification status with the National Registry.
- Adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and ethics as an National Registry certified professional.
- At all times be eligible for or hold a full and unrestricted license to practice as an EMS professional under the laws of the licensing or authorizing agency of the jurisdiction(s) in which you practice.
- Protect the security and integrity of the National Registry certification and examination process and you will not copy, reproduce, disclose, disseminate or remove any examination related materials from the test site or attempt to do so.