Join our mission to provide a valid, uniform process to assess the knowledge and skills required for competent practice by EMS professionals throughout their careers, and to maintain a registry of certification status. Our inclusive and collaborative culture is essential in shaping the future of EMS as the Registry evolves to better fulfill our mission of protecting the public. In the interest of public safety, the National Registry fosters a transparent and innovative environment that advances the EMS profession.
Why you should work at The National Registry
We own our actions, follow through with what we have said or committed to, and realize that we are responsible for the consequences of our actions.
We are committed to a sincere effort to look beyond ourselves and actively engage with others for the good of the whole.
We strive to merge the knowledge of different disciplines, backgrounds, and specialties to better represent internal and external stakeholders.
We are willing to accept risks and potential failures to identify novel ideas that add value and relevance while progressing our mission.
We do what is right in every facet, not necessarily what is convenient or popular, and hold ourselves accountable for our actions.
We are open and up front with our decisions, and the rationale behind them, ensuring we communicate with internal and external stakeholders the impact those decisions may have on the community.
We believe in our values, practices, and processes directed toward expanding individuals' knowledge, competence, and performance. The National Registry balances professionalism with flexibility, recognizing that a suitable work-life balance is essential to employee satisfaction. Offering remote options to our staff cultivates a cooperative work schedule as we acknowledge the needs of each individual employee. By embracing a pursuit of knowledge, we also provide employees with several opportunities to engage in ongoing education.
Diversity & Inclusion
The Diversity & Inclusion Task Force promotes a workplace culture that recognizes and encourages diverse perspectives to inspire creativity and growth throughout the organization. Using educational tools, discussions, and collaboration cultivates a feeling of value, respect, empowerment, and safety among all staff members. Committed to an environment of belonging, the Registry intentionally invests in these inclusive practices.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- The National Registry provides employees with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability. We provide comprehensive plans to meet your needs.
- The National Registry values the health and wellbeing of its employees and provides different wellness challenges to not only start or maintain healthy habits but also interact with coworkers during each challenge.
- Not only is the National Registry committed to the physical health of our employees but also their mental health. The National Registry provides an Employee Assistant Program to their employees to utilize at any time.
- Employees have access to free virtual fitness classes that they can take at their leisure
- Become a lifelong learner at the National Registry by utilizing the National Registry’s Tuition Reimbursement opportunity or attending various learning opportunities. Our learning topics are all-encompassing. Join our Lunch n' Learns and DE&I'S Contagious Conversations to broaden your mind!
- The National Registry provides matching 401k to invest in your future.
PAID TIME OFF
- Having a good work life balance is important at the National Registry. The National Registry provides several opportunities to ensure we are satisfying your work-life balance. We have a generous PTO package in addition to sick leave and 11 paid holidays.
- The National Registry offers paid Parental Leave for multiple circumstances.
- Remote work environment
- Virtual gatherings
- Quarterly goal-setting and professional development
- Annual reviews that provide career feedback and direction
- Flexible work hours